JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Was your ballot counted?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Ballottrax.net is a better link, thank you. Mine said accepted, others' were saying "...problem... signature not matching..." I think Green "accepted" means everything is all good.

It is alarming, because of the large disparity of folks that had problems vs. Only 3 that were GTG. One of us called FPC, to let them know. With such a slim amount of votes passing 114, and then the problem ballot status of 17 out of 20 people, who all voted "No", I am super suspicious. I always vote, but honestly, who actually polices the votes? Who do we contact if there is a problem? Democrat Secretary of State office...?
Like Stalin once said " "Я считаю, что совершенно неважно, кто и как будет в партии голосовать; но вот что чрезвычайно важно, это кто и как будет считать голоса." It translates roughly to: "I regard it as complete and total unimportantance who in the party will vote and how, but it is extremely important who will count the votes and how."

In before Vinnie and other naysayer clowns on here start punching their keyboards about fraud and quotes.

Fellow firearms people,

Today, I discovered that approx 17 out of 20 people in a very firearms friendly place, all had their ballot not counted due to "signature not matching".

I ask that everyone check their ballot status and seebif your vote counted, becaise that's too suspicious. I did not even know you could do this until today.

With such a slim margin, I can't help but be suspicious.

Ballottrax.net is a better link, thank you. Mine said accepted, others' were saying "...problem... signature not matching..." I think Green "accepted" means everything is all good.

It is alarming, because of the large disparity of folks that had problems vs. Only 3 that were GTG. One of us called FPC, to let them know. With such a slim amount of votes passing 114, and then the problem ballot status of 17 out of 20 people, who all voted "No", I am super suspicious. I always vote, but honestly, who actually polices the votes? Who do we contact if there is a problem? Democrat Secretary of State office...?
My whole household received this letter, AFTER the election.

318428936_10218092275773268_6142703208738990710_n.jpg

View attachment 1331544
How many over 18 in your household? They sent seperate letters?

So if your voter ID goes into the "Inactive" file? Does that mean you're not going to get a ballot next time? And that begs the question of, what is the status of those hundreds/thousands(?), or voters registered when they get a drivers license?

View attachment 1331544
So lets think about this for a minute. Suppose someone with ill intent received a ballot that wasn't theirs. They fill it out, sign it, and send it in. Then they get the above letter stating the signature doesn't match and to fill out the registration card and send that in. So they fill it out, sign it with the signature they put on the ballot and send it in. Now the signature matches and will continue to match as long as they want to continue the fraud. This mail-in BS gets worse and worse!!

Like Stalin once said " "Я считаю, что совершенно неважно, кто и как будет в партии голосовать; но вот что чрезвычайно важно, это кто и как будет считать голоса." It translates roughly to: "I regard it as complete and total unimportantance who in the party will vote and how, but it is extremely important who will count the votes and how."

In before Vinnie and other naysayer clowns on here start punching their keyboards about fraud and quotes.
F0-B17369-EEAA-4954-9-ED9-E388764-CC505.gif

Well, at least one good thing I've discovered out of all this, no matter how bad the housing market gets in Portland apparently I always live rent free inside of PrDubi's head. :s0112:

Last Edited:
There's a process and a timeline to address any questions.
You do have to wonder how many people go to the time and trouble. Like mail-in rebates - not everybody bothers. I wonder if the vote counting people have any statistics on response rate to those letters.

As for @808hondacrguy If he still has a Eugene (Lane County) address, you would think they would want to count all of the Eugene votes they could get their hands on if they wanted to pass BM114.

All Marion county told me is that "well maybe you didn't put it in the right mailbox"
"NO estupida.... it was thee LITERALY ballot mailbox in THIS office."

they just told me to just wait and maybe it will show up.

Nothing so far for now just like 2020 and just like that, it is too late to do anything.

You do have to wonder how many people go to the time and trouble. Like mail-in rebates - not everybody bothers.
Voting is a right, but there is an associated responsibility. If a voter doesn't want to be bothered by responding to a challenged signature, that's their choice. Your vote isn't counted. Don't complain about the bother of procedures that are in place to ensure election integrity.

The whole voting system is a bunch of crap.

In my opinion, you can't trust any mail in voting. I tried all of these links to see if my ballot was counted, and still have no idea.

Election integrity with mail in voting is an oxymoron.

Voting is a right, but there is an associated responsibility. If a voter doesn't want to be bothered by responding to a challenged signature, that's their choice. Your vote isn't counted. Don't complain about the bother of procedures that are in place to ensure election integrity.
Uh, where was I complaining? I've never received one of those letters. I'm just curious what the actual "cure" rate is that they have experienced. Since the gun measure was so close, my/hope expectation would be those who really cared would address the issue, but others maybe not.

Lecture somebody else next time.

Only when your candidate / issue loses, yea? Was Trump's election a fraud??? This election denialism / voter fraud rhetoric drives me nuts. If it's "a bunch of crap", don't vote and live with the results of those who did vote.
Did I say anything about my candidates losing?

I voted for the last 40+ years and will vote til the day I die……. in Oregon we not only have forced voter registration through DMV, but also have to provide postage because voters don't care enough About their vote to buy a stamp or drop off in ballot box.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top