JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Was your ballot counted?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Reactions
Fellow firearms people,

Today, I discovered that approx 17 out of 20 people in a very firearms friendly place, all had their ballot not counted due to "signature not matching".

I ask that everyone check their ballot status and seebif your vote counted, becaise that's too suspicious. I did not even know you could do this until today.

With such a slim margin, I can't help but be suspicious.

Mine was counted

Also the website is very picky, the first time I put my first name as "Vince" and it said no record, I did "Vincent" and it went through

Mine was counted

Also the website is very picky, the first time I put my first name as "Vince" and it said no record, I did "Vincent" and it went through
I'm not very familiar with Hillsboro. Is it a firearms friendly place? I was there only once for a state championship football game several years ago.

What happened when you put in "VinnieBoomBah"? No vote counted? :s0092:

I'm not very familiar with Hillsboro. Is it a firearms friendly place? I was there only once for a state championship football game several years ago.

What happened when you put in "VinnieBoomBah"? No vote counted? :s0092:
Actually moved to Beaverton 7 years ago and never bothered to update my profile, and putting "VinnieBoomBah" into a .gov search engine has a 50/50 chance of triggering either a :s0106: or a :s0043: so let's just say, learned my lesson and will not be doing that again!! :s0046:

I've learned what party several people I know are connected with and that it says I'm active but not that I voted.

Last Edited:
Fellow firearms people,

Today, I discovered that approx 17 out of 20 people in a very firearms friendly place, all had their ballot not counted due to "signature not matching".

I ask that everyone check their ballot status and seebif your vote counted, becaise that's too suspicious. I did not even know you could do this until today.

With such a slim margin, I can't help but be suspicious.
Do you have a link to check? The link posted below your post doesn't say anything except that you are registered.

Mines wasn't counted.....same for 2020.

Wasn't signature confirmation, just ....lost in the mail despite it being mailed in the ballot box in downtown Salem.

My parents and my brother was counted but according to the online setup, it shows nada ..just like Nov 2020. Outbound shows but nada for accepted.

Screenshot_20221106-162753_Chrome.jpg

Mine was counted

It says if you're registered or not, not if your vote was counted.

Mines wasn't counted.....same for 2020.

Wasn't signature confirmation, just ....lost in the mail despite it being mailed in the ballot box in downtown Salem.

My parents and my brother was counted but according to the online setup, it shows nada ..just like Nov 2020. Outbound shows but nada for accepted.

View attachment 1331404
Ballot accepted means it was counted, right?

Ballot accepted means it was counted, right?

When I went to the Elections office for Marion County, all they said is that it is accepted it means, they've received it. I don't know if it is ACTUALLY COUNTED and it was actually used.

For all likes and purposes, it is probably shredded outside Banks, Oregon and that's the end of that and so called free and fair elections.

Then again, I was called for J6 what WTF do I know.

When I went to the Elections office for Marion County, all they said is that it is accepted it means, they've received it. I don't know if it is ACTUALLY COUNTED and it was actually used.
Hmmm. I was just talking to one of my boys and sent him that trax link. We were together when we both dropped our ballots off at the same place. Mine says accepted, but his doesn't. Just says "outbound" and he never received any notice for signature absent or not matching.

I"m not big on conspiracty theories, but seems a bit fishy. More so if any of my other kids report back theirs don't show accepted either.

Have to give them my birth date, email, phone number! EFF NO! I get enough bubblegum from people as it is now.
You don't have to fill in any of that email, phone crap. Just name, birthdate and zip code. Go to the bottom and click to bypass it.

Ballottrax.net is a better link, thank you. Mine said accepted, others' were saying "...problem... signature not matching..." I think Green "accepted" means everything is all good.

It is alarming, because of the large disparity of folks that had problems vs. Only 3 that were GTG. One of us called FPC, to let them know. With such a slim amount of votes passing 114, and then the problem ballot status of 17 out of 20 people, who all voted "No", I am super suspicious. I always vote, but honestly, who actually polices the votes? Who do we contact if there is a problem? Democrat Secretary of State office...?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top