JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
can I add a micro to I or flux raider type chassis to a pistol. Not adding threaded barrel or change mag well location etc.

Thanks.
Re WA law sounds like you have that covered. Re current federal law if it has a brace it's ok as is as long as there is no front vertical grip. If it has a stock then you need a stamp (you may already know this) for an SBR. I don't know about SBR legality in WA I assume they are still legal but I don't know.

Recover tactical kits are very inexpensive and shockwave/endo tactical is very very inexpensive ($45).

My personal preference is I'm not a fan of any of the plastic kits like micro roni. Simple, effective, and more minimalist options like endo tactical I am a fan of. Metal simple and effective b&T USW is by far far the best imo but requires a tax stamp. I have the endo tactical, recover tactical, flux (original), b&t usw, and one shot. Imo B&T usw is a 10 out of 10, one shot, flux, and endo tactical 5/10, recover tactical 3/10.

One shot (works on pretty much any pistol cuz it's held on by your grip)
2027323B-6549-4BD3-868B-7EC6A1F6D66B.jpeg
Endo tactical/shockwave
FAE186FA-6F13-4622-9225-035F5E86E093.png
B&t usw (SBR)
9B7C7089-EE7A-4AC4-B782-78CB534EEA33.png
E337F673-FE6A-41EB-A348-4C53302EA7E0.png
Usw on 10mm Glock

Last Edited:
From HB1140:
(vi) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and has one or more of the following:
(A) A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;
(B) A second hand grip;
(C) A shroud that encircles either all or part of the barrel designed to shield the bearer's hand from heat, except a solid forearm of a stock that covers only the bottom of the barrel; or
(D) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip;
Clear as mud because it's written by people who don't know sh!t about guns, but the way I read it the Flux or Recover should be fine so long as you're not adding a forward grip or threaded barrel. The Roni, MCK, and X01 might be an issue depending on how the "barrel shroud" verbiage is interpreted, but that would be up to a lawyer to figure out. As for how braces are interpreted by WA law... That's anyone's guess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top