JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages!
Just got back from Champion Arms Range in Kent. I've been looking for a new place to shoot and tried out this new to me venue. I really liked it! It is a mere 14 minutes from our new digs. Enough lanes to shoot without any waiting on a Saturday right before noon. Busy but not crazy. Nice folks all around. Safety is the priority but no one seemed like a purposeful b*ll buster. Not a commercial really. I am just really happy to have found a new range in my new town. I also had a very nice day of shooting. Took the CZpcr with some Rooskie Brown Bear 9mm. Nary a glitch. After shooting I wandered into the gun shop and spent some time talking to the resident Gun Doc. Seems knowledgeable so eventually I will have him 'smith one of my shooters. Anybody else on the Forum shoot there? Would be nice to meet some of our members in the flesh so to speak. A happy old kid here this afternoon. My hands still whiff of Hoppe's #9. LOL

You moved from Cinebar to Kent? I can see no good reason for that but that's me. I lived 4 years in E. Lewis County and 35 in S. King...give me the country any time.

Agreed Brutus! I am a country boy my whole life. Alas, work requires that the wife and I live in King County. Figure they can use a couple of new red necks!!! I am liking Kent however. For a city its OK. Least I can shoot here. :)

I would be surprised if someone here does not either shoot there or find it now. Nice to hear it's a nice place. Hopefully word will get around so they do a good business.

They were nice and busy Saturday around noon. And yes I found it to be a good place to practice! It would be even better if some Forum members shot there too. I don't mind being a pioneer however!

Many years ago I stopped in for a shoot while I was basing out of Seattle for a week of client meetings... positive experience, only un-repeated for lack of opportunity--they even helped me figure out the buses I needed to catch to get there from my hotel.

I cannot speak with certainty about now, but then they were a Two Thumbs Up outfit.

They were nice and busy Saturday around noon. And yes I found it to be a good place to practice! It would be even better if some Forum members shot there too. I don't mind being a pioneer however!

This site seems to keep growing as more find out about it so good chance that will happen. When I found this site it was totally accidental. See new names pop up all the time. As others hear of it more who live in King County will hear. I know if I lived there I would be trying it out. Getting harder and harder to find a place to shoot anymore other than indoor ranges. Last year I finally paid for a yearly membership at my favorite. As soon as I did it was one of those "should have done this long ago moments". Find Wife and I going a hell of a lot more now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top