JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont think I have every seen one of these on a glock. Did they run this and then phase it out?

<broken link removed>
-----------------------------
Nope they have it. You just need to know what your looking for. it's not a tab that changes to an obvious red or orange or anything like that. it's merely a protrusion incorporated into the external extractor that is flush to the side of the slide when empty and protrudes when loaded.

So its not on the 1st,2nd and only on the 3rd gen +. I just did not know if it was only a state to state like said. If you guys have any more info or pics that would be great. Looking to make my first hg purchase. :D

That huge background pic on the first page of your link is how it looks an a pistol without one in the chamber. If a round is in the chamber, the little notch sticks out by about 2mm. It's not much of a difference.

I just checked my gen 2, G23. It protrudes about 1mm out when there is a loaded round. Very hard to notice, either by touch or sight and should not be seen as a useful indicator of any sort.

You don't really notice it and it doesn't affect the operation or handling of the gun really.

IMO if you are using it as a means to know if the gun is loaded, you should re-take a gun safety course. The only real way is to pull back the slide and use your eyeballs to check!.

I use the LCI every day and have had the extractors (and detents) in all my older Glocks changed out for the newer LCI units. That being said, I'd NEVER rely on the LCI to ensure a firearm is UNLOADED.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top