JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Back by popular demand!
2nd Annual NWFA Members Training Weekend August 2-4
Special priced training for NWFA members.

Last year was a great three days for me, I met such wonderful people. Working with Joe the NWFA Forum owner this year, we will be presenting the 2nd annual members training weekend.

It will be the first weekend in August, same as last year, with classes being offered at a reduced cost for NWFA members. I know this may sound like a marketing ploy, but I already have people signed up and I'm just now getting this posted. So if you're not sure about coming to a training, or unsure about my training group...here's a chance to experience the training at a reduced price...but classes are already filling!

Click on the link, for the website info;

August 2 - Pistol/Rifle Combo - 125.00
August 2nd NWFA Members Training Day

August 3 - Run the Gun Pistol - 125.00
August 3rd PISTOL NWFA Members Training Day

August 4 - Run the Gun Rifle - 125.00
August 4th RIFLE NWFA Members Training Day

If you have any questions/concerns, post them here or contact me direct. My contact info is on the website.

As one of my students said at last years members training..."Let's choot'em'"

Although it's still a couple months away, it'll be here in no time!

Last year I met some great people and started some long lasting friendships, hope to continue that this year.

If you're interested, sign up by July 10th and get 25.00 off the already discounted member price.

If you're already signed up, I'll honor the discount for those folks as well.

Hope to meet some new people and old friendships as well!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top