JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All !

Another shooting enthusiast joining up today ! I enjoy hunting, shooting, reloading, some bullet casting, fishin too, master of the BBQ and smoker and all round good ol boy who loves talking about the things he loves doing most . Can tell a good joke with the best of em and been known to enjoy a cold beer or 3 from time to time . Live in central Oregon in the high desert close to the beautiful Cascade Mountains with deer, elk, some antelope, quail, rabbits, dove, chukkar, badger, coyote, some ducks and geese, and zombies for huntin and trout, salmon, steelhead, bass, crappie, catfish and crawfish for fishin. Look forward to chatting it up with you folks .

10 Spot

Hi Fellas !

Use an "OLD" ( 30 yrs. or more ) big old Charbroil charcoal BBQ the likes of which I have only seen poorly made attempts to duplicate even by Charbroil themselves. As for recipies I have been cooking so long I only measure ingredients when I am baking . I know what I like and season to taste. Top items I spose I enjoy grillin the most are a good Tri Tip, Beef and Pork Ribs, a nice Pork Loin and some kick butt chicken and an occasional rack of Beef or Chicken Kabobs, a bacon wrapped rolled and seasoned Venison neck roast, Fire roasted stuffed peppers or good old Serranos and hot peppers, succulent Lamb Chops, and every now and then a good old inch thick hamburger. I know there's more but you get the idea I'm sure. How come my stomach's growlin ???

Yep, been cookin' a long time myself and I certainly understand the 'measure as you cook' system however I have recently developed some chicken recipes that have been said to be the best ever by those who have tried. I do a lot of pre-smoking in a Little Chief and then overnight marinating prior to BBQing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top