JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, all! A friend referred me to this site and I'm glad he did. I'm a sure hard hunter and reloader. I have had the chance to shoot reloading data for Barnes and Nosler. I shoot the #3 Barnes manual data, and helped finish #4 manual for Nosler. I've gotten nostalgic a I've gotten older and have an addiction to old Winchester and Savage lever actions. I'm open to any reloading questions but keep in mind I don't represent any bullet company. They will be my opinions based on experience. I love chasing blacktail bucks and critter shooting. Thank you for providing such a great place for all addicts!

1705695165683.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome from the valley . I have a savage 99 .300 sav ..... Enjoy those levers . Good site here to learn & share . :)
Thank you all. 64Mercury, I grew up in Springfield and love chasing blacktails. I have many lever guns, mostly Savage 99s. A 1907 TD 99 in 38-55, 1915 22 Hi-power TD, and unique 1910 99 with Savage addressed barrel, but 24" sporter in 32 Win Spl, a caliber Savage never chambered. Those are the special ones. Also have my 1910 1886 TD in 33 WCF, short tube, 1907 Win 1894 26" Oct bbl 30 WCF. All are great shooters in really good shape. Keep in touch.

Wow love that collection . It is a joy to know that these items of beauty have a home that respects & loves them as you do . We are caregivers to much history and they deserve nothing less . Blessings . :)
Very true friend! There is nothing like handling an old lever gun and wishing it could talk. Forgot to mention my Win 88 from 1966 in 284 Win. Probably under 300 rounds through her.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top