JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nexus 6. This is my 1st Google phone and I won't use anything but from now on. Rooted and I don't have to wait for the provider to get around to adding their bloatware to updates. Just download the update online and install. There's a lot of days at work that I don't have anything to do other than watch guages and if I wasn't able to surf all day I'd go nuts. I had a 10 gb data plan and I was usually pushing it every month, but when Verizon changed their data plans last time I ended up with 15 for the same price. I use it a lot when contemplating buying something pricy at the store. Look it and compare prices and read reviews. Saves a lot of buyers remorse.

iPhone 5 for personal phone.
samsung galaxy S4 provided by work.
I had an android phone before I got the iPhone. My next phone will be another iPhone. The android phone just feels clunky and awkward after using an iOS device.

Last Edited:
iPhone 6s Plus with Otterbox Commuter and Zagg glass shield. I'm definitely an iPhone guy.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top