JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nexus 6. This is my 1st Google phone and I won't use anything but from now on. Rooted and I don't have to wait for the provider to get around to adding their bloatware to updates. Just download the update online and install. There's a lot of days at work that I don't have anything to do other than watch guages and if I wasn't able to surf all day I'd go nuts. I had a 10 gb data plan and I was usually pushing it every month, but when Verizon changed their data plans last time I ended up with 15 for the same price. I use it a lot when contemplating buying something pricy at the store. Look it and compare prices and read reviews. Saves a lot of buyers remorse.

iPhone 5 for personal phone.
samsung galaxy S4 provided by work.
I had an android phone before I got the iPhone. My next phone will be another iPhone. The android phone just feels clunky and awkward after using an iOS device.

Last Edited:
iPhone 6s Plus with Otterbox Commuter and Zagg glass shield. I'm definitely an iPhone guy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top