JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Voters get what voters deserve. Vote for Tyranny and you get Tyranny. Currently looking for out of state options. I wanted to wait a few more years because the increased housing prices here have turned my house into a gold mine. No way in hell will I register an effing thing. I'll find out of state storage space if I need to.

Last Edited:
The governor has to sign all new garbage ,announcing new garbage might effect the governors reelection. Once the head communist is in place its checkmate and we are all sitting ducks.

Ok, but it doesn't inform me as to what the something referred to was. o_O

I would be happy to post in more details, but most do not even read what I post on this stuff.
I guess its makes sense to me, as its the same follow up I've been posting on for years on here.
I really do not have a proper forum to share all this stuff here, figure if it sticks people will listen or ask.

Humor me... I can barely remember what my name is much less what you have been posting or even what I have been posting. I'd appreciate a break here. I was interested, I read your stuff, I asked, you didn't answer... so there's that. I can't read your mind, so what makes sense to you is not an automatic for me. That paragraph structure sucked in its oblique evasion of what the heck the "something" was. If it was inferred from the paragraph above, I missed the reference. Sorry. Just consider me to be stupid and in need of unreasonable explanations. Feel free to PM me if you want.

Mostly been searching around online for any upcoming legislative plans or bills etc specific to Oregon.

They will tell us what they are planning when they are damn good and ready and not a moment before
Court Sides With Gov. Kate Brown's Administration on Public Records Lawsuit

Lack of transparency means they know we won't like the bubblegum sandwich they are getting ready to jam down out throats and don't want us to prepare to defend against. Tyranny folks, they now have the muscle to enforce tyranny and they aren't going to hold back.

Remember when We the People overturned "motor voter" via referendum? Now they pass everything by "emergency" legislation to make it harder for us yo say "Not just no, but hell, no!". BTW we still got "motor voter" a few years ago anyway. No press, just done quietly as the serfs and peasants have no need to know that their will is meaningless.

Next We the People fight abusive out of state funded initiatives to protect our Civil Right to defend ourselves. Their response is to steamroll the exact same legislation down our throats with additional things like registration thrown in for good measure. We will see it next year as a certainty.

Sorry to be the grim reaper, but after WA voters passing their anti gun initiative by a huge margin, the OR anti's are energized and we in OR will most likely get hit with something even worse. :(

Dunno if anyone saw this article last week:

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics...f/2018/10/ceasefire_or_blasts_page_on_or.html

Mostly been searching around online for any upcoming legislative plans or bills etc specific to Oregon. What OFF did really got all of LEVO/Ceasefire/Everytown all worked up.

Just yesterday the NRA mentioned this:
'We are not anti-gun; we are anti-bullet holes in our patients.'

That first link goes to a 404 not found.

As for the docs, they have been pulling this for coupla decades. As if they have some kind of special authority or dispensation. Hey, they chose their jobs, deal with it!!! More guns = less crime. Self defense = less bullet holes. What we need to do is clear out those rat infested high crime areas so ganstas don't be shootin ea other. There's less bullet holes for you! Add it up... so many more holes from ganstas than there is from crazed public shooters. (I refuse to call them "Mass shootings" anymore until they change their definition. He who controls the terminology controls the arguments.) And can they even imaging how many bullet holes there would be if we allowed unfettered gov tyranny?

Wow that first link got shut down quick. WTF? wish I could recap but basically it went over how all three groups, LEVO/Ceasefire/everytown condemned OFF for a post they made on their site about how if the synagogue had been armed or had a guard they would have been better protected and even included trumps bit about that too. Hopefully it appears in other searches. I'll try to find it again.

Wait now its showing back up again and loaded for me:
Gun group's web page draws criticism for calling out rabbi who backed assault rifle ban
If it fails to load again, type in your browser "ceasefire oregon and OFF" and if you can change time to within a month of posting. it was made on Oct 29th of 2018.

The other worry about the Senate now is with the supposed huge votes being suddenly found propelling AZ and FL into recounts and FL is now suing over said action.

go to 7:11 in the video, this was originally tweeted and there has been accuse of voter fraud and mishandling in AZ/FL this could be a potential issue to flip the Senate.

Trump, Republicans call vote count into question amid tight McSally-Sinema race for Senate

This is why Republicans are claiming voter fraud in Florida and Arizona

Violent gun use is a constitutionally-protected means for law-abiding citizens to protect themselves from criminals. The phrase "gun violence" may not be invoked as a talismanic incantation to justify any exercise of state power. Implicit in the concept of public safety is the right of law-abiding people to use firearms and the magazines that make them work to protect themselves, their families, their homes, and their state against all armed enemies, foreign and domestic. To borrow a phrase, it would indeed be ironic if, in the name of public safety and reducing gun violence, statutes were permitted to subvert the public's Second Amendment rights; which may repel criminal gun violence and which ultimately ensure the safety of the Republic.

Humor me... I can barely remember what my name is much less what you have been posting or even what I have been posting. I'd appreciate a break here. I was interested, I read your stuff, I asked, you didn't answer... so there's that. I can't read your mind, so what makes sense to you is not an automatic for me. That paragraph structure sucked in its oblique evasion of what the heck the "something" was. If it was inferred from the paragraph above, I missed the reference. Sorry. Just consider me to be stupid and in need of unreasonable explanations. Feel free to PM me if you want.

Sorry, brother, was not saying you were stupid, It can be frustrating, having information posting it way in advance.
And then there are crickets until someone like OFF gets wind of it and runs the story in a few months later.

I had posted over summer about Kates agenda, that the one she wouldn't disclose at election. I did disclose months ago.
That discussed a few items including hicaps and assault weapons.
First, in 2015 Prozanski wanted the firearms training included, we worked on it and it was removed as well as the additions
I worked on to save some rights for all of us. The training was removed at the time in part due to the pro-active firearms population,
and these was before the UCC shooting which gave them a huge boost to work with.

Fast forward, there is a Firearms Safety Act, being discussed in in the next several weeks, Cease Fire is meeting with Prozanski to work on said draft. The public wont see this stuff until the first of the year. It will be renewing the training requirements for CC and firearms purchases. In a new firearms safety act.
Kate, did not discuss this at her meeting, but Prozanski is setting one up. Hope that make sense?
No you wont see a draft because it is not even drafted.

My record:
I posted here and elsewhere about the SB941 in fall of 2014 way before the draft.
I posted about hunting limits that same year.
I have released more info over the last few years as well, fast forward, I posted in 2017
about the Hicaps and Assualt weapons long before the public knew in 2018.
I told Kevin about SB941, in 2014 he and walk away from the table and ignored it.
Its why I post here as he and others do not listen.
The information I have posted over the year always was accurate and ended up happening as I said.
You would think by now with me calling these things out and sharing intel, it would matter.
And it doesn't. Who I am doesn't matter, what matters is information is shared and never acted on.
NWFA is not a thing you can motivate, and that makes it very hard with this stuff.

So no not picking on you brother at all, I just wish the 40K members here would listen.
But I will keep posting when I am given intel, I will still share it here.

I just wish the 40K members here would listen.

I think members are listening... It's just that most of us are hard to motivate to get politically active. Some are busy, some are lazy (like me), some are too far away from political centers (like me), some find political activism distasteful and so avoid it (like me), some don't know what to do or how to do it since they have no experience in a political machine (like me), some are fine just leaving it to others to fight the good fight trusting that the others are doing a good job, some are willing to sit back and let things happen.

Thank you for what you do!! Keep posting please.

I think members are listening... It's just that most of us are hard to motivate to get politically active. Some are busy, some are lazy (like me), some are too far away from political centers (like me), some find political activism distasteful and so avoid it (like me), some don't know what to do or how to do it since they have no experience in a political machine (like me), some are fine just leaving it to others to fight the good fight trusting that the others are doing a good job, some are willing to sit back and let things happen.
Thank you for what you do!! Keep posting please.

Thanks for the encouragement. I do find politics distasteful too. I try not and discuss politics in my private time, even avoid the news.
Its too much for me to take on, so I try and stay on task as long as I can. Some day I presume, ceasefire, or others will figure out how I am getting intel. But so far, the system has been illusive enough, that they only know, someone ( me who they do not know, or know how). Has access. Actually that part is fun, knowing they try and keep everything hush hush, and secret. And it gets out is icing on the cake as they often do investigate the boards members, staff, interns and so far nothing. I can say now, but a year ago if I recall CF tried to send out bogus intel, hoping to tell where it was released. I didn't fall for it, neither did others that provide it.
:s0042:

this is the only place I discuss politics, attempting to preserve our 2nd Amendment, trying to bring the corruption to light of day to our gun brethern that dont follow politics

The dishonesty and nullification individual citizens by calling their actions against the gun lobby and not against citizens and our civil rights.

Time to implement Plan B. I only wish I had one. Plan A was Knute. That didn't work.

Sorry, brother, was not saying you were stupid, It can be frustrating, having information posting it way in advance.
And then there are crickets until someone like OFF gets wind of it and runs the story in a few months later.

I had posted over summer about Kates agenda, that the one she wouldn't disclose at election. I did disclose months ago.
That discussed a few items including hicaps and assault weapons.
First, in 2015 Prozanski wanted the firearms training included, we worked on it and it was removed as well as the additions
I worked on to save some rights for all of us. The training was removed at the time in part due to the pro-active firearms population,
and these was before the UCC shooting which gave them a huge boost to work with.

Fast forward, there is a Firearms Safety Act, being discussed in in the next several weeks, Cease Fire is meeting with Prozanski to work on said draft. The public wont see this stuff until the first of the year. It will be renewing the training requirements for CC and firearms purchases. In a new firearms safety act.
Kate, did not discuss this at her meeting, but Prozanski is setting one up. Hope that make sense?
No you wont see a draft because it is not even drafted.

My record:
I posted here and elsewhere about the SB941 in fall of 2014 way before the draft.
I posted about hunting limits that same year.
I have released more info over the last few years as well, fast forward, I posted in 2017
about the Hicaps and Assualt weapons long before the public knew in 2018.
I told Kevin about SB941, in 2014 he and walk away from the table and ignored it.
Its why I post here as he and others do not listen.
The information I have posted over the year always was accurate and ended up happening as I said.
You would think by now with me calling these things out and sharing intel, it would matter.
And it doesn't. Who I am doesn't matter, what matters is information is shared and never acted on.
NWFA is not a thing you can motivate, and that makes it very hard with this stuff.

So no not picking on you brother at all, I just wish the 40K members here would listen.
But I will keep posting when I am given intel, I will still share it here.

I know your struggle and i've been monitoring things you've posted for awhile now.

Its much the same affect I get when I put out things locally with folks I know trying to help inform them but 90% of the time it goes off radar until it presents itself a problem to THEIR personal life. Ignorance is bliss and everyone wants a sip of the kool-aide.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top