JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the problem as I see it, Liberal Portland Metro area - I'm including outlying Washington and Clackamas counties here in addition to Multnomah County - carry the elections. As much as I love this area (sans traffic), I'm moving when I retire. But never did I think part of my consideration to relocate would be laws affecting the right to carry a firearm. Two days ago at work I sat and listened to the rhetoric for gun control as the answer to all the problems with mass shootings. I'm in the healthcare field - nurses and doctors are now getting involved, saying they need to do "something" to promote gun control legislation because their "patients" are suffering. If we're not worried we should be. The gullible public will listen to the healthcare rhetoric-especially nurses (if you don't think so, nurses are the most-trusted professional to Americans years running according to polls.) These are the same nurses who stood in support of the affordable care act (I won't get on my soapbox here) and are in support of open borders. The Oregon Nurse's Association is now part of the American Federation of Teachers, one of the strongest lobbying groups in the nation. We have plenty to be worried about.

Thanks for the encouragement. I do find politics distasteful too. I try not and discuss politics in my private time, even avoid the news.
Its too much for me to take on, so I try and stay on task as long as I can. Some day I presume, ceasefire, or others will figure out how I am getting intel. But so far, the system has been illusive enough, that they only know, someone ( me who they do not know, or know how). Has access. Actually that part is fun, knowing they try and keep everything hush hush, and secret. And it gets out is icing on the cake as they often do investigate the boards members, staff, interns and so far nothing. I can say now, but a year ago if I recall CF tried to send out bogus intel, hoping to tell where it was released. I didn't fall for it, neither did others that provide it.

Thanks for the work you are doing, it is appreciated. I know personally when I actually did go to Salem when 941 was being discussed, it was incredibly frustrating watch the legislators listen to all the testimony and coming to the realization none of it would change any of their minds. The bill had been written and would pass as-is, unchanged despite all the good ideas being brought forth to make it a better bill but still accomplish what they claimed to want. If there were some way to get public input BEFORE the bill is written maybe it wouldn't end up being quite so terrible, whatever they have planned. I bet having them scurry around trying to find the Mole has to give you some satisfaction, gave me a chuckle at least.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top