JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There was a thread on this a couple years ago, but does anyone have info on ccw classes around Hillsboro? I know mk tactical does one and Beavercreek does one. Anyone else?

And how does it go as far as getting the Oregon permit? You take (and pay for) the class, and then there's a fee you pay to the sheriff, right? What if I get AZ and UT permits? I haven't found a place online that really describes how the process works, so I'm kind of confused.

I couldn't say as that's not my scene. I'm sure there are others here would know for sure. CHL are for pistols though, not rifles.

I couldn't say as that's not my scene. I'm sure there are others here would know for sure. CHL are for pistols though, not rifles.

Yeah. CMP needs evidence of firearm related training and activity, so a hunter's safety class, ccw, marksmanship tournament, etc. I figure a ccw is probably just more convenient, given that I don't really hunt or shoot competitively.

Ok, thanks for jogging my memory. Now I remember other folks talking about CMP. You're definitely headed in the right direction.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top