JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another forum i recently joined firearms related has a rule that you must have 50 meaningful posts before you can participate in the classifieds section. I see some merit as there are so many scammers and bots these days but good lord there has to be a better way, talk about cutting off your nose to spite yourself. I swear gunowners are our own worst enemy! Not going to be a participant there for long! Rant over!
I've had many ads over the 3 years I've been there. See post #6.

Best watch yer mouf aboot Canaduh!

Trudeau will seize yer bank account and slap you with charges for being a racist, misogynist, nazi, facist and DEMAND your extradition to Canaduh for a fair trial before getting sentenced to 30yrs. at hard labour in a maple syrup factory run by the Chinese CCP run mafia!!

:s0118:
In all honesty I don't even know how to answer this rant, you're a plant right??? :s0140:

I took a Taurus with me today and ran a few cylinders of cheap .357 plinking ammo.
It ran fine. I think it's staying for a while.
20240201_124950.jpg

Bottom, 605 ( I think) all steel.

I figured it out. Apparently you were supposed to post those photos on your Only Fans, not on the Taurus forum. I tested the theory, for academic rigor, and was also banned.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews