JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Forgive me if this was already posted, but I had to show you guys this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-gzI33CL_k&feature=popular

This is a video I saw today on youtube, "Amazing video of an attempted home invasion in Tucson. Investigators say the victim fought back by shooting at a group of armed men trying to break into his house. This all happened Thursday afternoon near Cardinal and Irvington on the southwest side.

The is video from a surveillance system overlooking the driveway of the victim's home. It shows the suspects pull up in a car and jump out. One of the would-be home invaders fires a shot as he runs into it.

It seems that this guy was prepaired for the attack! Towards the end of the video, as the last robber who tries to get into the car, you can see bullets hitting the windshield. Pretty intense!!

Surveillance cameras and heavily armed? I seriously doubt this is a case of home invasion. This is more likely a case of organized crime. The home owner is likely involved in illegal drugs or other criminal gang activities. I would not go using this as a reason to believe that armed gangs are going to be rushing into your home unless you are involved in some things in which you should not be involved.

Crazy video though!!! I dont know the particulars of the case, but it sure gets your heart pumping to watch it! I think everybody has imagined a worst case scenerio like that, and wondered how well we would do. I dont know if this guy was a criminal or not, but anything we say here is just speculation at this point without knowing all of the story. He may have just been an honest victim that happened to be prepaired, or a criminal himself who brought it all down upon himself. Very interesting to watch, nonetheless.

Sorry I re-posted this video, but maybe theres some people here that havent seen it yet.

Crazy video though!!! I dont know the particulars of the case, but it sure gets your heart pumping to watch it! I think everybody has imagined a worst case scenerio like that, and wondered how well we would do. I dont know if this guy was a criminal or not, but anything we say here is just speculation at this point without knowing all of the story. He may have just been an honest victim that happened to be prepaired, or a criminal himself who brought it all down upon himself. Very interesting to watch, nonetheless.

Sorry I re-posted this video, but maybe theres some people here that havent seen it yet.
I just found a story Lou Dobbs did about the video. The investigator did not go into details but did confirm the home owner has a history of involvement in gang and drug activity. He said this might be due to unpaid debts and might have been an attempted kidnapping.

Oh, cool man thanks for looking into it! So thats why he was so prepaired.......he was waiting for them!!Oh well, criminal or not, still a fun video to watch!

thats crazy. Surprised he didn't get any of them. especially the driver because he had a clear shot on him, must have ran out of ammo or something. It's funny how the guy with the most fire power (AR15) didnt fire a shot. Watching people with no training in a gun battle is almost comical...like the drug wars in Mexico; The mexican military running around the street like chickens w/ their heads cut off during a fire fight is always entertaining youtubage

Lolz, I was just about to comment on how the cat with the AR runs in and runs out almost as fast without firing any shots. Musta been Clint Eastwoon in that garage the way those hoods were runnin' out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top