JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Very rough at this point but will get done up nicely. I always wanted a silver handled derringer.

IMG_2161.JPG

Cool!

That's one thing I enjoy watching on YouTube and have always debated diving headfirst into.

Eagerly awaiting the results.

Cool!

That's one thing I enjoy watching on YouTube and have always debated diving headfirst into.

Eagerly awaiting the results.
Well I have some goodwill sterling and I am going to melt a bunch of broken.925 into interesting and useful things I hope. I love working with metal as a hobby and it grounds me to my past and my mentor who died years ago. I have made some knives that I think look great and work fantastically. I have wanted a silver handled Derringer since I was little. I know a naa mini isn't quite that but it seemed the simplest place to start. It is starting with a rough sandcast.

Well I have some goodwill sterling and I am going to melt a bunch of broken.925 into interesting and useful things I hope. I love working with metal as a hobby and it grounds me to my past and my mentor who died years ago. I have made some knives that I think look great and work fantastically. I have wanted a silver handled Derringer since I was little. I know a naa mini isn't quite that but it seemed the simplest place to start. It is starting with a rough sandcast.
Go on YouTube and find tito4re. That dude is my inspiration!

Seeing a local forum member doing it makes me really want to try it now.

Just need to go to the woods more to collect brass to melt.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top