JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Very rough at this point but will get done up nicely. I always wanted a silver handled derringer.

IMG_2161.JPG

Cool!

That's one thing I enjoy watching on YouTube and have always debated diving headfirst into.

Eagerly awaiting the results.

Cool!

That's one thing I enjoy watching on YouTube and have always debated diving headfirst into.

Eagerly awaiting the results.
Well I have some goodwill sterling and I am going to melt a bunch of broken.925 into interesting and useful things I hope. I love working with metal as a hobby and it grounds me to my past and my mentor who died years ago. I have made some knives that I think look great and work fantastically. I have wanted a silver handled Derringer since I was little. I know a naa mini isn't quite that but it seemed the simplest place to start. It is starting with a rough sandcast.

Well I have some goodwill sterling and I am going to melt a bunch of broken.925 into interesting and useful things I hope. I love working with metal as a hobby and it grounds me to my past and my mentor who died years ago. I have made some knives that I think look great and work fantastically. I have wanted a silver handled Derringer since I was little. I know a naa mini isn't quite that but it seemed the simplest place to start. It is starting with a rough sandcast.
Go on YouTube and find tito4re. That dude is my inspiration!

Seeing a local forum member doing it makes me really want to try it now.

Just need to go to the woods more to collect brass to melt.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top