JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I shoot the open to the public matches at Douglas ridge practical pistol matches that I believe are same rules as USPSA. I shoot a Staccato xl with open sites in limited class. Almost every one that has a optic without a comp and 140mm mags using flared magwell run in carry optics class

Thank you for your information and assistance. Yes it will be my first time though I'm not ready yet , I'll have to re-subscribe to USPSA come January and I'm still researching belts and holsters and I'll need some mag pouches. I've already ordered blue bullets to load and if I'm not mistaken I won't need to chronograph my loads for CO's though I am going to purchase a chronograph for when I do get to that point
If you've not yet purchased your comp pistola holster & or magazine holsters, might I suggest this comp pistola holster, with optics cutout, & the Bulldog magazine holsters. Blackhawk serial sportster holster L2 retention. I paid $25/30 on sale. Magazine holsters were $30ish not on sale.
Got both at sportsman's warehouse.

20240212_095419.jpg 20240212_095400.jpg 20240209_105032.jpg 20240211_123701.jpg 20240211_123734.jpg

^^^I would definitely not recommend the above shown holster for two reasons. The first is that it is a paddle holster. you want something that weaves through your belt with closed loops. Secondly, the Serpa style retention holsters have been banned by many instructors, range officers and just generally disliked by many because to activate the release, you must press that button that is conspicuously close to the trigger well. Most competition shooters do not use active retention holsters anyways. You will be Dq'd if you drop your gun or if it falls out of your holster, though. If you want a retention holster, get the gold standard-a Safariland.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top