JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Excellent match. Stage designs were top notch. Could have done without the faux classifier but everything ran smoothly. We came down from WA for this match and were not dissapointed. Even the weather was stellar. Overcast until the very last stage. Will be back next year. Thankyou to Jack and his crew for a great day of shooting.
Really appreciate you guys for taking the time to drive in from out of town for this one.

As for the classifier, USPSA will be using our results to set HHF's for next year when it becomes an official classifier.

There was a distinct reason why we chose that [not] classifier for the match: It checked all the boxes I personally don't care for!
  • Fixed time, which is a derivative of virginia count
  • IPSC classic targets
  • Odd shot counts.
  • Multi-String
  • Mandatory reloads
  • Strong hand
  • Weak hand
  • Shooting from box
  • Shooting at distance
By checking so many boxes in a single stage I was able to drive the remainder of the match towards straight-forward field courses. No gimmicks. No circus tricks. Just get the gun up, keep it up, and go hard. It was the only way to win that match. There was very little down time.

Heard there was some DQ's? Any over the berm issues?
Great question! I'm pleased to say out of 92 competitors we only had 4 DQ's. 3 of the 4 being the ND variety. I personally witnessed 1 of them and was able to talk to witnesses and shooters of the other 2 to confirm all 3 went berm. The remaining DQ for was 180 break during unload show clear.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top