JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Best way to cook meat outdoors

• Total voters
The PSE guy said I was lucky the main ground wire was broken and one of the power wire 's was half way broke lol I notice some power problem 's but I thought it was something else LOL IF YOU SEE LIGHTS FLICKERING OR NOT MUCH POWER IN SOME OF YOUR OUTLETS OR YOUR FUSE BOX KEEPS TRIPPING CHECK YOUR POWER LINE OR CALL POWER COMPANY HEHEH LESSON LEARNED

Cooking meat should not always be done the same way. You grill steaks, shrimp, fish and other meats for a quick meal and need a hot fire to sear the meat. All larger cuts go in the smoker for a longer cook. You grill a steak and smoke a roast. Chicken can be done either way, but is better in the smoker and then crisp the skin on the grill.

941174_583155295048477_526620629_n.jpg I made my own. Half a chimney of charcoal and hickory chunks will keep it at 225 for 3-4 hours.

AND.....I'm known to bring a propane stove, some cooking oil, and a fryer along with me when I am fishing for walleyes. Catch a few, filet them up, and toss them through some pre-made spice/batter mix. Fry them golden brown and serve with fries and/or slaw.

Fillet and release, makes your limit go farther.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top