JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank god this quiz was meant to be fairly easy, they show pic's like these (with the brand or logo name clearly in focus):

S&W Model 29.jpg

Brown Bess
Smith & Wesson Model 29
1862 Gatling Gun
Philadelphia Derringer

colt_1900_sight_safety.jpg

Brown Bess
Lee Enfield
Colt 1900
Philadelphia Derringer

If not I would have done terrible.

Ray

Problem with the glock 19 question... It showed a 17.
50/50, even with some terrible photos, and the photo that showed two different rifles together. This isn't a quiz for gun people. Maybe mainstream media, and politicians?

Can't fully enjoy this right now at work, I'll check in with a cold one when I get home.

They'd need another possible answer on all questions for media and politicians:
"Evil, should be against the law."

46/50
I'm fairly confident if it were not multiple choice, my score (and others) would be lower
Mine sure as hell would have been. On several of them the only reason I got it right was the other choices were easy for me to see were not it. Was a fun little thing someone threw together though. they could easily make it MUCH harder if the choices were closer to each other. What I kept thinking was either "I wish I still had one of those", or "Damn I would love to have one of those!";)

Can't fully enjoy this right now at work, I'll check in with a cold one when I get home.

They'd need another possible answer on all questions for media and politicians:
"Evil, should be against the law."

I was at work when I was doing it so I was watching for someone walking up on me. Made sure I had another screen open to hide it and not cause panic. I did laugh when I got to work. One woman asked me "Did you have a great Christmas?" Said YES! So she asked "What did you get?". Me " A new gun I wanted". End of conversation. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top