JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.usacarry.com/basic-firearms-quiz/

I missed 2 for a 90%

Basic Firearms Quiz #2

52616e68bc394ecd8a7740bcbd478fe6.jpe

Here is another brief, just-for-fun Quiz, like the one I presented in July 2015, Basic Firearms Quiz. I received several personal comments and emails, mostly positive, and a large majority did very well. It was meant to be a light, fun experience for folks. I guess you cannot design a Quiz that challenges everyone the same and is an "average" knowledge test. So, just enjoy the journey and have fun! This Quiz to have some fun and improve your firearms knowledge base.

How is what states official firearm a question about firearms knowledge. That's a question about states. As is All of the following U.S. states have an official firearm except which states

Is what states animal a beaver a Biology question?

Questions 16 and 18 are legal questions not basic firearms questions.

Common Types of handgun malfunctions and stoppages include
Limp Wristing is not a type of malfunction or stoppage but is a possible cause of a malfunction or stoppage there is a difference.

I missed 4 and got the correct answer on a couple of the questions I have issues with.

The ones I missed were not firearms knowledge like stated above. I did miss the the one asking what holds the hammer back I said detent, but was sear I new it was one of the two and guessed.
Stacy

I missed a crapton.

The Title of the Quiz should have been "Basic 1911 & State Law Quiz..."

I have a hard enough time trying to make sure I'm legal in WA and OR, I don't care about any of the other states.

I like 1911's but i'm not a fanboy so I missed a few of those too.

The ACTUAL general gun questions I did fairly well on. Had to guess on one.

I know this is for fun but I had hoped it might be more educational and pertinant to todays Basic gun issues - possibly to educate anti-gunners.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top