JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20 of 20, it was a nice breadth of questions, though not particularly hard. I made an educated guess on Columbine weapon and got it right. Their historian missed the real fact that made the STG44 Sturmgewehr the first true "assault rifle". That was its ability to fire both full auto and single shots. To me it is one of the meanest looking weapons ever produced. One of these days I am going to buy the .22 to plink with. Saw one in a shop and was sold. I am thinking what a nice platform a 10mm Uzi would be, as well.:s0155:

Brutus Out.

Also it's revolutionary intermediate cartridge! Love that rifle! It just looks buisnesslike!

20/20. The STG44 is one of my all-time favorite rifles - it's just beautiful. The poly pistol question was flawed though as the first poly pistol was not the Glock, the HK VP70 claims that. No big deal really, just a point of correctness is all.

20/20. The STG44 is one of my all-time favorite rifles - it's just beautiful. The poly pistol question was flawed though as the first poly pistol was not the Glock, the HK VP70 claims that. No big deal really, just a point of correctness is all.

+1 on the STG44.. I wish I had the scratch to buy one. Whenever I play a WWII shooter though I always ditch whatever gun I have a grab a STG as soon as I can. Maybe I will try and grab one of those Waffenwerks .22 ones they make.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top