JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Public outrage over death penalty ruling in Carnation family massacre

A King County Superior Court judge has ignited a firestorm by ruling Thursday that the death penalty is off the table in a case against two people who are awaiting trial more than five years after allegedly slaughtering a Carnation family on Christmas Eve 2007.

<broken link removed>

INCLUDED: Brand new figures for WA concealed pistol licenses...395,984!

WOW..

INCLUDED: Brand new figures for WA concealed pistol licenses...395,984!

WOW..
Mine's due for renewal in May, but we can apply 90 days in advance, guess I better do it ASAP!

Strange that the lamestream media is saying there is strong support for more gun control but the article says:
Rhetoric from both sides has occasionally crossed the threshold of rationality, but one thing that has emerged from the discussion is a strong public support for the rights of citizens to own guns for self-defense.

And we all know the lamestream media would never lie to us!

Mine's due for renewal in May, but we can apply 90 days in advance, guess I better do it ASAP!

Strange that the lamestream media is saying there is strong support for more gun control but the article says:

And we all know the lamestream media would never lie to us!

Uh, now, who the hell told you THAT???
;) :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class