JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Public outrage over death penalty ruling in Carnation family massacre

A King County Superior Court judge has ignited a firestorm by ruling Thursday that the death penalty is off the table in a case against two people who are awaiting trial more than five years after allegedly slaughtering a Carnation family on Christmas Eve 2007.

<broken link removed>

INCLUDED: Brand new figures for WA concealed pistol licenses...395,984!

WOW..

INCLUDED: Brand new figures for WA concealed pistol licenses...395,984!

WOW..
Mine's due for renewal in May, but we can apply 90 days in advance, guess I better do it ASAP!

Strange that the lamestream media is saying there is strong support for more gun control but the article says:
Rhetoric from both sides has occasionally crossed the threshold of rationality, but one thing that has emerged from the discussion is a strong public support for the rights of citizens to own guns for self-defense.

And we all know the lamestream media would never lie to us!

Mine's due for renewal in May, but we can apply 90 days in advance, guess I better do it ASAP!

Strange that the lamestream media is saying there is strong support for more gun control but the article says:

And we all know the lamestream media would never lie to us!

Uh, now, who the hell told you THAT???
;) :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews