JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Judging from sound and how gun bounced and flopped at the end of its fall, it looks to me like a polymer gun not a toy, but not enough info. and purely a guess. If it was a toy or airgun with enough heft, I could see it being that also.

One reason you just don't mess with folks. You really don't know who you're going to be dealing with, and with more and more folks getting armed these days, I'm not gonna start nothin with nobody. I personally keep up somewhat on my hand-to-hand. At least to the extent the Marines taught me. I'm always carrying some tool on me regardless so I reckon it's going to depend on the situation.

Be aware of your surroundings as best you can. If things happen...well things happen. Stay safe out there ya'll.

I'm subscribed to 'Video Leak Police' on youtube where I saw this one. I don't like or support cops 99% of the time but this was a "good shoot".
Correct me if I am wrong but the officer was shooting at a 'fleeing suspect' - I always thought this was NOT acceptable. I realize the Officer initially reported 'shots fired' but it did not appear the suspect was armed (or shooting) when fleeing.

I ain't on the suspects side by any means just wondering about the potential ramifications of this.

Correct me if I am wrong but the officer was shooting at a 'fleeing suspect' - I always thought this was NOT acceptable. I realize the Officer initially reported 'shots fired' but it did not appear the suspect was armed (or shooting) when fleeing.

I ain't on the suspects side by any means just wondering about the potential ramifications of this.
Listening to the narrator he is saying the guy shot at the Cop, so I am guessing this is why the Cop goes down. Looks like the clown is then trying to see if he can steal the Cops bike?? The guy narrating said the van was disabled. Said he hit other cars when taking off so maybe lost a tire?? Assuming he did fire at the Cop to make him go down, then I can see why the Cop made him assume room temp. If he had just been running from wreck I would suspect they would charge the Cop who shot him.

Assuming he did fire at the Cop to make him go down,
This also questions dispatching a motorcycle officer to a rolling felony stolen vehicle situation.

While the officer WAS lucky he could have been incapacitated or killed due to the bike crash and not able to react at all. A bike does NOT offer a lot of protection when chasing a car.

This also questions dispatching a motorcycle officer to a rolling felony stolen vehicle situation.

While the officer WAS lucky he could have been incapacitated or killed due to the bike crash and not able to react at all. A bike does NOT offer a lot of protection when chasing a car.
That was the first thing I was thinking while watching that, seems to me poor choice for a bike Cop to try to do a chase like that. Wreck the bike, scum can come over and take the Cops guns. Bike just seems like a poor choice for Cops doing anything. I am sure it's to save money but, seems like a lot of risk. While back one was killed here by some Mom with kids. He was running to a call for assist of another. Woman with kids raising hell was not paying attention, turned left just as he was trying to pass her.

Shooting at a cop is pretty much prima facie articulable lethal threat -- even in California. Return fire absolutely justified. Bonus: One less thug to rob, carjack, rape, and kill innocent people.

That was the first thing I was thinking while watching that, seems to me poor choice for a bike Cop to try to do a chase like that. Wreck the bike, scum can come over and take the Cops guns. Bike just seems like a poor choice for Cops doing anything. I am sure it's to save money but, seems like a lot of risk. While back one was killed here by some Mom with kids. He was running to a call for assist of another. Woman with kids raising hell was not paying attention, turned left just as he was trying to pass her.
They need the bikes in places like LA and the Bay Area b/c traffic is so heavy and they can cut lanes, weave through traffic, drive on the sidewalk if they have to...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top