JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A excellent way to avoid being hurt , is not trying to steal from someone.

It appears that whatever weapon the guy in white tee shirt had , was dropped....
Luckily the other fella with white tee shirt guy , did not pick it up and engage.

Please note that I am not "Monday Morning Quarterbacking " here....just stating what I saw in a very short video clip.
Andy

Edit for pre-coffee spelling...:s0074:

Last Edited:
A excellent way to avoid being hurt , it not trying to steal from someone.

It appears that whatever weapon the guy in white tee shirt had , was dropped....
Luckily the other fella with white tee shirt guy , did not pick it up and engage.

Please note that I am not "Monday Morning Quarterbacking " here....just stating what I saw in a very short video clip.
Andy

Edit for pre-coffee spelling...:s0074:
I watched that a couple times and my "guess" is maybe it was a toy. Guessing the reason the guy went for the kid is he spotted it was not a real gun. It was the only reason I could see that the 2nd scum did not even attempt to go for the gun laying there in the street and they ran off and left it.

I watched that a couple times and my "guess" is maybe it was a toy. Guessing the reason the guy went for the kid is he spotted it was not a real gun. It was the only reason I could see that the 2nd scum did not even attempt to go for the gun laying there in the street and they ran off and left it.
I have no idea what the item was either.

My post was more of just what I saw in the video...and something to consider if one is in a similar situation.
Andy

I have no idea what the item was either.

My post was more of just what I saw in the video...and something to consider if one is in a similar situation.
Andy
Yep when I first watched it all I could think was the guy was damn lucky the scum did not just shoot him. Then after watching the outcome I wondered if the scum had not tried to rob him with a fake gun, like an air gun or such. If it was a real gun the guy got damn lucky as so many of these scum have no problem with just shooting someone.

Yep when I first watched it all I could think was the guy was damn lucky the scum did not just shoot him. Then after watching the outcome I wondered if the scum had not tried to rob him with a fake gun, like an air gun or such. If it was a real gun the guy got damn lucky as so many of these scum have no problem with just shooting someone.
So very true....Or.....

The ammo shortage is affecting criminals as well.....:eek: :D
Andy

"Was funny as hell to watch though and hear the scum crying like a little kid."
"Initially I thought that there was a pig squealing in the background."
I thought it sounded more like the excited screeches of an alarmed Capuchin monkey.
Too bad it didn't break the little bstards neck.

A serious situation, handled like a boss. This made my morning.

That was a fine bodyslam. I was waiting for the guy to insert the punk headfirst into a garbage can. Well done!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top