JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking for over a month now on an ammo dealer in oregon. I am looking for 7.62x39 in amounts of 1000. I went to the expo and got nothing, I have called some local stores and they really dont seem to sell in bulk. Does anyone know ANYWHERE privately or commercially that I can purchase ammo locally. Unfortunately I can't purchase ammo online (wife wont let me, long story) so I have to find a local source please help.

Hi Houdini,
you need to come over to the next gunshow at the expo in portland. Tactical Ammunition said they will be there and they do have the 7.62x39 in 1000 piece cases. Their website is tacticalammunition.com
James

I am not sure, I think gun pro in springfield does. I know they have bulk 40 sw. 357.00 for 1000. heres the number 541 915 9030. hope this helps. Seems like I saw some there last week but dont quote me on that. if not neil can probably shoot you in the right direction

what about NW ammo? I think they are a supporting vendor on here. Based out of salem and they have pretty dang good prices on their wares.

+1 supporting the supporting vendors if/when feasible. NW Ammo doesn't list 7.62x39 on their site.

Why don't you have a friend order online and you pay him? lol I just ordered 1000 rounds of Russian non-corrosive FMJ for $217 delivered from JGsales.

<broken link removed> has it for $199 delivered to your door.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top