JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eotech or similar holo sight

Forgot to list the reason... fast target acquisition.. oh, and a tip off 3 x magnifier with it of course

FAXM855BAR.jpg

/thread

+1 on DieselScout's post, and to go with that, lots and lots of mags, Pmags specifically.

For me it would be a high quality optic. I have a Nikon 2-8x 223 scope. Kind of wish I had gotten something with high power magnification, but I sure can't fault the quality of the glass.

Assuming ammo and mags are not accessories, my two stage trigger is simply the best modification part I have ever installed. Clean, repeatable, light break every time. It was an instant improvement in accuracy, offhand or bench, and thus boosted my confidence with my rifle. I kinda cringe now when I have to pull a stock crispety-crunchity trigger.

I would have to go with a red dot optic as well. Wish I could afford a super nice one, but I have a hard time putting a 500-700 optic on a 500-700 rifle.
The cheap ones the wife and I have work fine for us.

My Aimpoint Comp ML3 red dot. Love that thing

I won't say I can't live without it, but my second most favorite AR accessory is my LULA AR15 mag loader. It makes loading mags a breeze and is definitely a thumb saver for long range sessions.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews