JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eotech or similar holo sight

Forgot to list the reason... fast target acquisition.. oh, and a tip off 3 x magnifier with it of course

FAXM855BAR.jpg

/thread

+1 on DieselScout's post, and to go with that, lots and lots of mags, Pmags specifically.

For me it would be a high quality optic. I have a Nikon 2-8x 223 scope. Kind of wish I had gotten something with high power magnification, but I sure can't fault the quality of the glass.

Assuming ammo and mags are not accessories, my two stage trigger is simply the best modification part I have ever installed. Clean, repeatable, light break every time. It was an instant improvement in accuracy, offhand or bench, and thus boosted my confidence with my rifle. I kinda cringe now when I have to pull a stock crispety-crunchity trigger.

I would have to go with a red dot optic as well. Wish I could afford a super nice one, but I have a hard time putting a 500-700 optic on a 500-700 rifle.
The cheap ones the wife and I have work fine for us.

My Aimpoint Comp ML3 red dot. Love that thing

I won't say I can't live without it, but my second most favorite AR accessory is my LULA AR15 mag loader. It makes loading mags a breeze and is definitely a thumb saver for long range sessions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top