JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Assuming ammo and mags are not accessories, my two stage trigger is simply the best modification part I have ever installed. Clean, repeatable, light break every time. It was an instant improvement in accuracy, offhand or bench, and thus boosted my confidence with my rifle. I kinda cringe now when I have to pull a stock crispety-crunchity trigger.

This right there. BTW, I consider my ACOG as much a critical part of the rifle as the barrel.

- Z

Optics without a doubt improve my accuracy and target acquision speed and optics was my first thought for an answer, but I would actually manage fine without high end optics if it came down to it. A quality rifle sling is the only accessory that I could not live without.

I gotta go with the sling as well. I'm sure, regardless of the situation, you will need your arms and hands free at some point for work.

Even when I'm just target shooting i don't like laying my rifle down. When i throw it over my shoulder, It's pointed in a safe direction and I'm the only that has access to it.

My $0.02, Lefty.

All of my carbine ARs are set up the same:

Magpul CTR stock
Magpul MIAD grip
Magpul BAD lever
Magpul AFG2
Magpul ASAP
Magpul RSA
Magpul Enhanced trigger guard
BUIS
PWS FSC-556

The two-point slings, optics and weapon lights vary by brand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top