JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your weapon is unloaded, yes? If not, unload it.

Now:

Push the little bolt lock button. It sets near the front of trigger guard & is a slim metal lever.

On my take down, I sometimes nead to depress it quickly several times in a row to release - I can feel when it does. The length of throw on that lever relaxes a bit.

Takes some getting used to, and I'm hoping it will ease up with more frequent use.

Iv
Your weapon is unloaded, yes? If not, unload it.

Now:

Push the little bolt lock button. It sets near the front of trigger guard & is a slim metal lever.

On my take down, I sometimes nead to depress it quickly several times in a row to release - I can feel when it does. The length of throw on that lever relaxes a bit.

Takes some getting used to, and I'm hoping it will ease up with more frequent use.
I love my 10/22 but I've always hated that slim little lever. Sometimes it seems it has a mind of its own.

The mod is exceptionally easy!! Just get rid of the point of the heart-shape and make it more of a concave rainbow and you're good. I'd certainly watch a video before taking that sentence as an explanation! But it is super-easy with the rounded file and a vise. Since I can do it, I must be a gunsmith, right?

Now, where...is...that...Dremel?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR