JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2700
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking to see if there are any Cyclists out there looking to get some nice bike parts or a new bike in trade for handguns, ARs, or shotguns. Ex pro mountain and road biker, trying to get rid of some extra stuff I've got. Specifically want 10mm glocks 9mm glocks or sigs, shockwaves/tac14, AR pistol in 300 blackout.

Here is the first bike.

Great for someone 5'6 to 5'10" ish This thing was built to be a climber. with the ksyrium sls, and vittoria tires it was coming in at 14.4 lbs. This bike has a few options to buy, I have two wheelset AND a power meter I can include or leave out. more on that in a sec. 2013 Supersix evo Himod frame that is new old stock. Only about 400 of my own miles on it. It was a warranty replacement frame. Fork is a high mod carbon fork from an evo with a different paint job but I bit it intentionally because I like the simple blacked out look. 54cm frame, 130mm stem (can switch) full carbon sworks seatpost and handlebar, full sram red 22 groupset with dura ace chain and cassette 11-28 (runs smoother, I'm a mechanic trust me) sram red crankset is 52/36. Currently has a stages power meter on the left arm. Rolf 40mm deep full carbon clinchers, very little use. these have less than 1000 miles on them. Bike weighs 15.5 with the rolfs and 14.7 with the ksyriums. Has a specialized power saddle on it now and ultegra 8000 pedals. Brand new continental 4season 700x25s on the mavics and brand new sworks Turbo Cotton 700x26 on the rolfs. Overall this is about a $6500 build, maybe a bit more. Need to fund a disc brake winter road bike for myself or a new fun or two.

Willing to do part trade part cash View attachment 538504 View attachment 538505 View attachment 538506
So here is some pricing
Bike with carbon Rolf wheels $2700
with ksyrium sls $2000
add stages power meter for $300

Screenshot_20190116-175639_Gallery-01.jpeg Screenshot_20190116-175643_Gallery-01.jpeg Screenshot_20190116-175647_Gallery-01.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews