JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
TUALATIN
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to trade my CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S2 with 2 different braces, 5 magazines and 2 red dot sights. Brought the gun out a couple times and it's been a fun piece to shoot but doesn't quite fit with the kind of stuff I like. Hoping to trade everything for some older military surplus firearms or more retro firearms in general (mainly older 12 gauge or possibly 357/38 revolver). Will consider cash deal as well. Feel free to make me an offer. Thank you.

IMG_6340.jpeg IMG_6341.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Military surplus trades I'd be interested in anything chambered in the following
-7.62x54r
-8mm Mauser
-9mm
The typical cheaper surplus for the poor man lol.

Beauty right there but I'm looking more for a cheap beater rifle I can throw in the trunk and take camping with me. Would feel bad doing that to a 98k
It is a shooter grade 98K. Sporter restoration with a mismatched stock.

Looking to trade my CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S2 with 2 different braces, 5 magazines and 2 red dot sights. Brought the gun out a couple times and it's been a fun piece to shoot but doesn't quite fit with the kind of stuff I like. Hoping to trade everything for some older military surplus firearms or more retro firearms in general (mainly older 12 gauge or possibly 357/38 revolver). Will consider cash deal as well. Feel free to make me an offer. Thank you.

View attachment 1835892 View attachment 1835893
I have 3 12 gauge shotguns. A Ruger red label. A Russian red label clone. And a peitro beretta trap special. I also have Ruger no 1 22-250 and a 1897 century limited .22.

IMG_20240302_151714.jpg IMG_20240302_151511.jpg

View attachment 1835892 View attachment 1835893
Do you have a cash price in mind?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.