Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Can you shoot this fast?

Discussion in 'Knives & Other Discussion' started by pdx225, Nov 28, 2012.

1. pdx225

pdx225 Hillsboro Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

[video=youtube;2zGnxeSbb3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2zGnxeSbb3g[/video]

2. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Very quick, and accurate also. Impressive video! I've hunted Pheasant many times in the distant past with archery, it becomes fairly easy once you learn that the bird rises and falls on basically the same line.

3. Solomon

Solomon Vancouver Active Member

That computer synthesized voice is really annoying.

4. pdx225

Yah, I was impressed, not even an archer. Thinking I might pick it up though.

5. pdx225

Yes it is, lucky for him he's a great shot. :thumbup:

6. DFuller

DFuller Hood Canal Member

Very impressive. I am archery hunter and it takes me 5 seconds or more per arrow. To see him shoot 3 in 1.2 seconds looked impossible. I can't even nock one arrow onto the string that fast LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. phathom

phathom Vancouver, WA Member

I can shoot fast, but not that fast. I've timed myself and I can do an arrow on target (center mass) about every 1.5-2 seconds, coming from quiver, knock it, clip the release, pull and shoot. This is with a Browning Compound, with Cobra release.
    I've got to give the arrows in hand a try, but that will probably take the release out of the equation.

8. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it would, notice the arrows in his string hand and that he is shooting it off the right side as a lefty would. Also the recurve has to be a big plus here, The strings through the cams are going to get in the way.