JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

It just isn't Christmas until I have seen

• A Christmas Carol

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Miracle on 42nd Street

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • The Family Man

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • The Santa Clause

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Christmas Story

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Home Alone

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • The Christmas Chronicles

• A Bad Mom's Christmas

• Other - please tell us what should have made the list

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
"Trading Places"

Eh, serious Christmas Movies. "Christmas Vacation" The OLD favorites for a 67 year old. Miracle on 34th street. A Christmas Carol. MUST be no newer than 1951 with Alastair Sim. "It's a Wonderful Life".

I hate that they don't show the classic Christmas movies any more. They got no soul.

Sat down last night after wifey got home from work and watched "Scrooge" -1935. Seymore Hicks played scrooge, he was born in the 1870s sometime. Not all that much into movies that old. I do consider it a work of art though. Just thinking what it took at the time and the people that went to the theaters to see it. Nothing at home but a radio. It must have been pretty exciting.

Turns out there were three versions previous to the one we watched.
If anyone cares...

Interesting take on Rudolph using Yakima Native drill sergeant R. Lee Ermey from full metal Jacket movie.

Not safe for work, contains extreme bad language.

Repeat, NSFW, and not for those sensitive to strong language.

About time this was compiled.

74a45eafc1779e00dbff0362d823140c_width-600.jpg

:)

Every time a Bell Rings, an Angel gets his Wings! :)
I always like the part where the basketball court opens to drop the dancers into the pool. Even as a kis I wondered how the humidity would affect the boards, but what a cool scene.

I can't believe no one mentioned Anna and the Apocalypse. The perfect Christmas movie in every way (and who could possibly complain about a musical with zombies?).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top