JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Methinks he sees the crazy prices people pay today and would like a little of that action. He probably figures, "If it sells, GREAT! I can buy another. If it doesn't, GREAT. I have the gun I've always wanted." A waste of everyone's time maybe but I can kinda see the wisdom in doing that.

Now go buy my Ruger. I need a Dan Wesson! My price is good too. $50 NWFA discount vs my Outdoorstrader ad. :p

If that is the case and with that reasoning, I have:

One Smith & Wesson M&P15T with the Troy free-float rail system, Troy flip up front and rear sights, .625 light weight M4 Barrel, YHM low profile .625 gas block, colt bolt and carrier, Flip up forward grip, Magpul Industries stock/grip/and trigger guard, Trijicon 4x32 ACOG and a Yankee Hill Machining suppressor, VLTOR tear-drop light holder X2 with green tactical laser and surefire light, five P-Mags and hard case… Overall length only 32” with no rounds fired and just finished the build on Monday afternoon…

I will let this sweet M4 go for only $6000.00

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads