JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Think I'll have a Big Gulp and ponder this....
:rolleyes:

(You are definitely encouraged to weigh in on this one, here and at Examiner!)

Will Michael Bloomberg's gun control agenda become law of the land?

Yesterday's Publicola revelation that anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg has personally contributed another $285,000 to pass Initiative 594 in Washington State suggests that the former New York mayor will stop at nothing to push his brand of restrictive gun control into law across the country, worried activists suggest.

<broken link removed>

He's been trying to buy every election there is, not to mention the senate, the house, the white house. It's up to us to let him know that the RKBA is not for sale!

With any luck, Bloomy's billions will buy him a bullet right in his forehead.

And that right there would give him better results than all the money he's spent and will spend on banning firearms. Imagine the headlines "Bloomie tries to end violence in our nation with common sense, instead he was gunned down in cold blood by racist right-wing NRA loving, homophobic terrorist". While I will celebrate the day he dies, but let's hope it's not from the end of a gun (unless it's a suicide). That would make him a martyr and almost certainly galvanize more of our rights being taken away by the gun grabbers.

Ray

Last Edited:
It's working in Colorado. It has been said before that obummer will not take away guns, it will be done on a state by state drive.

He's been trying to buy every election there is, not to mention the senate, the house, the white house. It's up to us to let him know that the RKBA is not for sale!

And that right there would give him better results than all the money he's spent and will spend on banning firearms. Imagine the headlines "Bloomie tries to end violence in our nation with common sense, instead he was gunned down in cold blood by racist right-wing NRA loving, homophobic terrorist". While I will celebrate the day he dies, but let's hope it's not from the end of a gun (unless it's a suicide). That would make him a martyr and almost certainly galvanize more of our rights being taken away by the gun grabbers.

Ray

Personally, I hope he dies of cancer in his a.ss.

Last Edited:
Good, let 'em read them. I really don't give a damn about the opinions of bed-wetting, bleeding-heart, liberal douche bags.
It isn't the bed wetting Bliss Ninnies that are the concern, nothing will change their minds. It is the often uninformed masses in the middle who have not given much thought to the matter that such comments will drive away.

I've got a friend who has a saying that is applicable in many instances, this may be one such;
"I will now use my vast command of the English language and say... 'nothing'"

Honestly I'm not that bothered by many of the current crop of antis. I almost prefer they stay because they have "mostly" proved to be ineffective and when they are gone other people WILL take their place.

Anyone who thinks that attacks on 2a will be history when the current headlining antis are gone does not understand how this whole defending liberty thing works.

Our persistence is needed in perpetuity. Bloomberg is maybe our biggest threat but the next guy (ie Shannon watts) might be way more cunning and maybe won't have a history as hilarious as soda control.

Good, let 'em read them. I really don't give a damn about the opinions of bed-wetting, bleeding-heart, liberal douche bags.
That's really brilliant.
A) Think this through
B) They just might use your remarks as an example of "gun nuts" and why we need to have our rights eroded
C) You just might wind up needing an attorney for suggesting harm to a former public official

It's easy to bluster on internet forums under some nickname, but it's a lot harder to win political battles when the other side can use this sort of dialogue.
I'm not trying to shut you up. I dislike Bloomberg's policies much as the next guy, and probably more than most. I can see over the horizon that he's going to bankroll more campaigns in other states to disarm the rubes.
We're not going to win those battles by leaving undecided voters with the impression that we'd like to see somebody offed because we don't agree with his politics.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top