JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If someone shot or killed Bloomberg. It would only make him a martyr.

His Ideas would pick up speed, and his death would push his ideas further than if he was alive. After all you cant shoot and kill an Idea.

The best thing that can happen to someone like Bloomberg ,or Obama. Is that they, and there ideas are proven wrong. And they fade into obscurity.
After their ideas are debased. A long life as a failure is what they deserve. And would probably be more painful than being shot.

Last Edited:
Bloomberg's only agenda is to break the back of the largest political machine he sees as impeding the Democratic (liberal) party... our NRA.

Join the NRA... contribute to our cause.. and encourage others to do so.

Bloomberg's only agenda is to break the back of the largest political machine he sees as impeding the Democratic (liberal) party... our NRA.

Join the NRA... contribute to our cause.. and encourage others to do so.

Can you tell me what the NRA is doing to help us in this case? I've received fliers from the communists, but not a peep from the NRA, which is flush with cash right now. They did virtually nothing to help us back in Cali in 1989 against the AWB, either

Maybe Doomberg really did silence the NRA...
Am still going to support them as they have been fighting for gun rights for over 100 years. They were there before any of us were even born.

And those who don't join because of spam mail need only to tell a CS rep the don't want any spam mail.
So simple a caveman has done it.......

Can you tell me what the NRA is doing to help us in this case? I've received fliers from the communists, but not a peep from the NRA, which is flush with cash right now. They did virtually nothing to help us back in Cali in 1989 against the AWB, either

Seems to me this is something WE should be doing. Going to Town Hall Meetings, encouraging people to vote on our issues and being versed WHY. Contributing time and money to local grassroots groups like hunting and conservation advocates helps a lot.

If one just throws money out there, like to the NRA, and expects your political and basic Rights to be assured than that is no better than Bloomberg's approach.

Get involved and educated. Show others the right way.

Last Edited:
Bloomy can buy my gun rights. How about $1.2 billion.
I will take it in cash and then move to a more progressive minded country, like Switzerland.

That's really brilliant.
A) Think this through
B) They just might use your remarks as an example of "gun nuts" and why we need to have our rights eroded
C) You just might wind up needing an attorney for suggesting harm to a former public official

It's easy to bluster on internet forums under some nickname, but it's a lot harder to win political battles when the other side can use this sort of dialogue.
I'm not trying to shut you up. I dislike Bloomberg's policies much as the next guy, and probably more than most. I can see over the horizon that he's going to bankroll more campaigns in other states to disarm the rubes.
We're not going to win those battles by leaving undecided voters with the impression that we'd like to see somebody offed because we don't agree with his politics.

Not a threat, just some wishful thinking.

DOWN TO THE WIRE

VOTE. THIS ONE IS FOR ALL THE MARBES.

Nation will learn Tuesday if billionaires can buy elections

The nation will be watching Washington State tomorrow to see whether billionaires can buy elections and establish a new strategy to erode the privacy rights of gun owners – at least in the eyes of Second Amendment activists – while the mood of Evergreen State activists can best be seen in reactions to a weekend letter that appeared in the Seattle Times.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top