JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
because of the handling issues, you have to send your sights in for new vials. IIRC Trijicon does 3 dots for $75 or so. Send them the slide only so there are no firearm shipping issues.

As someone said... YouTube. did mine and once you do you'll always be able to..

You'll be able to adjust them as well if they are not hitting on center. I have replaced several sights now. It takes a little time and care, but you'll be glad you did. I put on Meprolight adjustables, and diamond speed sights, both with tritium and didn't have any issues. Now I don't hesitate if I feel like switching out sights on any gun.

I did buy the Glock front sight tool though, to save time and headache. Spend your $25 on a cheap brass punch set, front sight tool, and triangle file.

Big thumbs up for the speed sights btw.

Last Edited:
You'll be able to adjust them as well if they are not hitting on center. I have replaced several sights now. It takes a little time and care, but you'll be glad you did. I put on Meprolight adjustables, and diamond speed sights, both with tritium and didn't have any issues. Now I don't hesitate if I feel like switching out sights on any gun.

I did buy the Glock front sight tool though, to save time and headache. Spend your $25 on a cheap brass punch set, front sight tool, and triangle file.

Big thumbs up for the speed sights btw.
Diamond speed sights are great, have them on my XDs .45. Easy on the eyes, quick pickup... Two thumbs up!!!

I have installed and removed well over a dozen sets of Glock sights, some steel, some plastic factory sights, some fiber, some tritium. And every time I just used some basic tools. For the rear sight, I have a bench vise, which I line with a piece of leather. Then I pound the rear sight out carefully with a brass punch and a small household hammer. The rear sight does get marred in the circle shape of the brass punch, but I don't care. I have bought a few Dawson front sights, which each come with a GREAT front sight tool. I put a single drop of blue Loctite and screw on the front sight.

Since I already had a bench vise and the punches and the leather, this hasn't really cost me any money. If you plan on having lots of Glocks in your lifetime, I would just spend the money on a pusher ($100-200?) or buy a bench vise at a garage sale ($20).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top