JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What bullet is this really?

• Total voters
Highly doubt it's CBC 77 gr but the best way to find out is to pull the bullet and weigh it.

All of the cases are the same CBC 14 headstamp?

You bought them new so what I'm imagining is that it's "new" insofar as it's unfired Magtech brass, possibly even loaded once, but not fired, and pulled down for components for whatever reason leaving the primed brass to be bought cheap by Freedom and then loaded by them.

They may have been deprimed and swaged along the way, still unfired.

If you got a bunch of reloads sold as new, then that's an issue, but seems like it'd be hard to make the case.

You could email them.

Yeah, I have 500 rds with all the cases with CBC 14 headstamp on them.

I agree with Certaindeaf that they could make there own brass which buying brass from a Brazilian company don't make sense.

You buy it wherever it's cheapest, including I am sure, surplus ammunition. That casing is just too dirty to have been reloaded, their cleaning process would make that look all nice and shiny. It's just confusing.

It's interesting how lightly this 77 grain factory load is staked compared to those you posted.

th?&id=OIP.M4c51860fcda3b65050157251de5eb6fco0&w=257&h=188&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

I got an update this morning from Freedom Munitions's CS saying they are new cases if all the headstamps are the same, which they are. Also, the discoloration of the case is due to annealing it to strengthen the case.

Guess case closed. Thanks everyone for the input.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top