JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Incoming Camas lawmaker wants to arm teachers

Incoming State Rep. Liz Pike (R-Camas) is making headlines this weekend for announcing that she will introduce legislation making it legal for teachers and school administrators to carry firearms at school.

<broken link removed>

Notice this has not received very much media attention. If I was working as a teacher I would go to work in this school district. One reason I did not decide to teach for a living when leaving the military was the forced victim status it created.

Great work by this very brave woman!

Incoming Camas lawmaker wants to arm teachers

Incoming State Rep. Liz Pike (R-Camas) is making headlines this weekend for announcing that she will introduce legislation making it legal for teachers and school administrators to carry firearms at school.

<broken link removed>

STAND UP AND BE HEARD NOT PART OF THE HERD, Give that woman a cigar!

It wouldnt surprise me a bit to find out that there are already armed teachers in schools...ones who have carry permits and have been packing without the knowledge or approval of the school district.

It wouldnt surprise me a bit to find out that there are already armed teachers in schools...ones who have carry permits and have been packing without the knowledge or approval of the school district.

concealed is concealed kinda like the old don't ask don't so to speak and if they are GOOD FOR THEM

STAND UP AND BE HEARD NOT PART OF THE HERD, Give that woman a cigar!

OMG, do NOT say that in front of Bill Clinton! ;)

Which would put them in direct violation of Washington State CCW laws... I like that! :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top