JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a Few ways to stop Bloody Brown Stain!!!! The biggest is to cut the head off the snake that is Bloomingidiotberg and his bizzillians! the others.........we shouldn't discuss those in an open forum!

The way to kill the snake is money. I don't have a dime of any investment or service putting money in his pockets to be used later to tie my hands behind my back.

How anyone is willing g to put up with the crap down south just amazes me.

It ain't easy. Many are born into it and connected to the state via family ties, jobs, and the usual connections. Some get transferred in due to jobs and some move here simply without knowing. Leaving isn't always an easy option...or even a good solution. Moving addresses the symptoms but not the problem. Move out of the state and you get your gun rights back but the state still exists and the subjugation of rights and liberties continues.

And we should ALL be VERY concerned about this. Because the gun rights that we all ultimately end up with aren't going to be coming from the Arizonas of the country. They're going to come from the Californias and New Yorks. It is disease and it will spread to free states.

And don't think this can't happen in your state. In some ways it already has. Obama was elected on our watch. Sometimes the only thing that matters is that good, conservative, law abiding citizens are outnumbered by liberals. And the numbers of liberals in this country seems to be increasing, not decreasing. For this reason we must all stay united and work to overthrow tyranny wherever it exists. No man is free until we all are!

WOLVERINES!

As I sit here reading this, I am 45 miles north of the cali border, with my xdm strapped on, 13 in the mag, one in the pipe, 19 more on my belt. My Colt 6920 is in the safe along with 6 loaded 40 round mags, and two cans of ammo, not to mention the REST of the guns and gear. How anyone is willing g to put up with the crap down south just amazes me.
It is worrisome that the politicians down there are inspirational to the ones up here.

Portland decides the state laws. You know, the people who will trash their own city in protest of the city that voted for the candidate they wanted.

This is why the Dems are now trying to do away with the Electoral College. This is how Trump won and Hillary lost even though she won the popular vote. They want the large liberal cities to determine the way the country is run and allow them the poop on the rest of the rural and urban residents. This is exactly how Oregon works. Portland and Eugene are able to push their idealism up the back sides of the rest of the Oregon residents. And Governor Brown is fine with doing just that.

When the only gun you can have is the one you're born with. Even then with CA who knows at that point.
Oh, that's not the end. That's just the beginning. As 3MTA3 alluded to earlier, first the 2nd amendment then the 1st amendment, and then all the others. They will never stop. Once all of your rights are gone, some self-appointed better-than-you will find something else that they have to "fix" for your own good. It's the nature of the beast.

Oh, that's not the end. That's just the beginning. As 3MTA3 alluded to earlier, first the 2nd amendment then the 1st amendment, and then all the others. They will never stop. Once all of your rights are gone, some self-appointed better-than-you will find something else that they have to "fix" for your own good. It's the nature of the beast.
Well, I'm sure they'll make you pay a tax for each privilege you have at the end of it all.

Gun bills and legislation is passed without the majority people vote. It is written and passed by lobbyist, politicians, and others who want what they want. If someone actually took the time to look at real statistics more people are killed in car crashes than with firearms. 3287 on avg die a day from car crashes while about 24 on avg died from some form of gun shot (Suicide, Homicide, LE, Other). It would stand to reason to ban automobiles.

Then take the liberal approach, put a focus group together and figure out which make, model, and color of vehicle perpetrates more crashes and ban them. Why we are at it, why don't we have a background check on vehicles that kill more people in a single day than all combined firearm related fatalities in 5 months?

Your stated statistics are wrong, but I agree with the sentiment of your post.

As far as the west coast being controlled by the urban centers, I don't feel like it will change. These places have become Meccas for the uber progressive to flock to. I feel like the only hope is widespread non compliance. If the leos don't enforce these laws, and the citizenry doesn't comply with them, are they really laws?

As far as the west coast being controlled by the urban centers, I don't feel like it will change. These places have become Meccas for the uber progressive to flock to. I feel like the only hope is widespread non compliance. If the leos don't enforce these laws, and the citizenry doesn't comply with them, are they really laws?
Snowflakes have nowhere else to go. Rural areas are a bubblegum to live in if you can't drive in snow or operate power equipment.

Just how do they come to theses conclusions that the items they bann are the issue? What about pistols I would think that would be a bigger issue. And didn't that kid in Washington shooting just use a reg old 10/22? No pistol grips no flash hiders etc. Cali is a bubblegum hole!

Well Oregon, Idaho, and Nevada have a much larger speed bump to go over than Washington. They are already class III legal states where Washington is not when it comes to private ownership. That would lead me to believe that it would take a lot of work and several years before those states swing the other way. What has happened in Cali did not happen over night. It took many years to get where they are today. For the pro gun crowd, it has been a learning tool for what the rest of America does not want. IMO

Just to keep History accurate, Let's look at how this state (California) went so wrong on guns? Wasn't it a Republican (Reagan) and the NRA that collaborated on how to stop the Black Panthers from being allowed to carry guns in public. Now look at what happened along the way. Will other states go as California did? Perhaps we're gonna find out what's next on the agenda. Crazy Jerry seems less crazy by comparison.

Those with little knowledge of history will rarely learn from the past. When I was born in CA, we carried guns openly on our backs or on our belts on bicycles riding along the streets to go shooting. Now look what happened. Remember crazy Jerry running the state? Now we'll have Trump running things with a cabinet of people we already know will take us places we've never seen since the 50-60's. What could possibly go wrong? The most prosperous time in our country's history (post WWII) and we drove it into the ground.

Oh well. Let the fun begin.

As far as the west coast being controlled by the urban centers, I don't feel like it will change. These places have become Meccas for the politician progressive to flock to. I feel like the only hope is widespread non compliance. If the leos don't enforce these laws, and the citizenry doesn't comply with them, are they really laws?

Only in America do you discover such ignorance. The real elephant in the room is the 1%. They control almost 90% of the wealth in the country and control every politician in both houses, but it's the democrats, (shall we say the poorest portion of our population) that has held the wheel over the side of the cliff.

Yup, things look great now!

Only in California do you discover such ignorance. The real elephant in the room is the 1%. They control almost 90% of the wealth in the country and control every politician in both houses, but it's the democrats, (shall we say the poorest portion of our population) that has held the wheel over the side of the cliff.

Yup, things look great now!

No idea what you are talking about, but I do know that etiquette dictates that you don't edit someone's post without indicating the part you edited as your own addition. ;)

I am hopeful that a Trump presidency will at least impede the move toward abolishing the 2nd Amendment.
It's hard for me to imagine he will be a worse president that Ovomit!?!?!?!

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top