JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whew, glad those guns are now illegal to own. It looks super scary! Now the criminals can't assault me any more, thank you California for taking it upon yourselves to protect us law abiding citizens. LOL

As I sit here reading this, I am 45 miles north of the cali border, with my xdm strapped on, 13 in the mag, one in the pipe, 19 more on my belt. My Colt 6920 is in the safe along with 6 loaded 40 round mags, and two cans of ammo, not to mention the REST of the guns and gear. How anyone is willing g to put up with the crap down south just amazes me.

As I sit here reading this, I am 45 miles north of the cali border, with my xdm strapped on, 13 in the mag, one in the pipe, 19 more on my belt. My Colt 6920 is in the safe along with 6 loaded 40 round mags, and two cans of ammo, not to mention the REST of the guns and gear. How anyone is willing g to put up with the crap down south just amazes me.

Ya....I got low on guns, ammo and supplies like you once too. :D

Thank God we can stock up.

And Washington as well. Nevada is now heading this way too. Makes me wonder if Idaho is soon to have draconian gun laws. I would think not, but who knows.

Well Oregon, Idaho, and Nevada have a much larger speed bump to go over than Washington. They are already class III legal states where Washington is not when it comes to private ownership. That would lead me to believe that it would take a lot of work and several years before those states swing the other way. What has happened in Cali did not happen over night. It took many years to get where they are today. For the pro gun crowd, it has been a learning tool for what the rest of America does not want. IMO

Coming soon to an Oregon near you.

I don't like it, but I have to agree with you. I would like to hope that Brown and the Dem controlled legislature would see what Hillary's attack on the rights of the rural working class did for her on election day, but that is dreaming. I am fearful they are going to throw a lot more than just a mag ban at us.

I don't like it, but I have to agree with you. I would like to hope that Brown and the Dem controlled legislature would see what Hillary's attack on the rights of the rural working class did for her on election day, but that is dreaming. I am fearful they are going to throw a lot more than just a mag ban at us.

I expect them to double down and do as much damage as they can before the pendulum swings back the other way.

And Washington as well. Nevada is now heading this way too. Makes me wonder if Idaho is soon to have draconian gun laws. I would think not, but who knows.

It's like a gangreen (or gang Brown) of tyranny attacking our rights that will spread and gain momentum until we stand up and stop it.

Guns are just the first step. You can already see them setting their sights with news censorship - "real" vs "fake" news now being determined by a panel of agenda driven leftists. Next will come illegal search and seizure (you are now required to provide passwords or biometrics to access your phone, email, or encrypted data) and of course, the 5th Amendment tossed out the window.

A LOT more than guns are at stake.

Given the fact that Idaho recently went constitutional carry, I'd be pretty surprised to see them follow California's lead.

Portland decides the state laws. You know, the people who will trash their own city in protest of the city that voted for the candidate they wanted.

The only hope is the cascadia reduction zone flushes the turd into the ocean.

Some folks just have to live in places like that.
Mostly due to family or a job situation ... Just gotta suck it up and drive on I guess.
Here's to hoping those elected officers are voted out and the unjust / dumb laws are repealed.
( I know its unlikely to happen ... )
Andy

And there are people from California going to other states and voting. I had a classmate who said he moved from Los Angeles because he got shot, and that'd he would vote to ban guns. Yeup, move away from a city with strict gun control and go to another area and vote for gun control. Its not just the states bordering Cali that have to worry. :mad:

There are a Few ways to stop Bloody Brown Stain!!!! The biggest is to cut the head off the snake that is Bloomingidiotberg and his bizzillians! the others.........we shouldn't discuss those in an open forum!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top