JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, the only silver lining is that it is only an infraction, punishable only with a fine. However, the fines are stiff, and if you own a lot of magazines, they could add up to a lot of money.

Do you really think that people will continue to go out in public and shoot their high cap magazines? Anyone seeing them could report them to the police.

What does public mean to you? If it means gun range then only an idiot would do that. If it means up in the Sierra Nevada's or the Mojave or any of a few thousand secluded shooting spots in the state then I'm sure people will continue to shoot just as they do now. Lets not fool ourselves. Theres lots of illegal guns and magazines in California. Very few people get caught. I know of a few friends and acquaintances's in California who have very extensive gun collections and who regularly shoot them. If anything like this passes in Oregon or Washington the same will be true. I don't know about you but I'm done caring about gun laws.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top