Oregon Rifleworks
Southwest Firearms
HighLine Firearms
Gun Deals
DSG Arms
Sporting Systems
Low Price Guns
Reactions
i have a place on a little over an acre it has log accents and is really cool ill trade or sell 85000.00 or trade for land in idaho oregon alaska or just tell me what you have i may be interested also interested in a business like a bar restaurant or store. this is out of town about 9 miles there is hunting fishing riding 4 wheelers horses or what ever right here out your door . I also am in the prosess of a stairway down into the basement from above . I will be building the log handrail this next week here are the new pics of the stairway and handrail and some winter pics . its a great place to hunt out of or go snowmobile . the handrail still needs stained and lacquered. mudding and texture will be done tommorrow. i really dont want to rent this out so i need to sell . i dont want anyone in this house that isnt going to take care of it...................i dont want to sound rude but if someone is not really interested or dosent have money or a trade please dont waste my time pm me to send more pics and then not even write me back

Last Edited:
Reactions
yes the basement is finished if you want to see it pm me. i have some more pics but i cant get them to load so send me your email and ill send them to you

Reactions
it has 1 bath , kitchen / mainfloor is 1 room , then loft upstairs that is the bedroom , then it has full basement that is finished that could be devided into a couple of rooms but as for now it is 1 big room access to basement is from outside but could build stairs to go down from under stairs above. this is a really cool place i lived in it for 9 years . but we started a family so i built a new house on the land next to it since this really wasnt big enough for us and a baby. i priced this to sell but am negotiable

Reactions
more pics at top of post and here . wtf is going on i cant post any more pics how do you delete old attachments so i can post more

Reactions
if your not interested or dont have money or the trades im interested in dont ask me to waste my time sending you more pictures and then not even give me a reply .

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms Forum
NW Custom Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Cerberus Training Group
DSG Arms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems
Project Appleseed

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR