Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

cabin in central new pics of stairway and handrail statement at the end

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by wwkii, Oct 10, 2010.

1. wwkii

wwkii gilchrist oregon Active Member

i have a place on a little over an acre it has log accents and is really cool ill trade or sell 85000.00 or trade for land in idaho oregon alaska or just tell me what you have i may be interested also interested in a business like a bar restaurant or store. this is out of town about 9 miles there is hunting fishing riding 4 wheelers horses or what ever right here out your door . I also am in the prosess of a stairway down into the basement from above . I will be building the log handrail this next week here are the new pics of the stairway and handrail and some winter pics . its a great place to hunt out of or go snowmobile . the handrail still needs stained and lacquered. mudding and texture will be done tommorrow. i really dont want to rent this out so i need to sell . i dont want anyone in this house that isnt going to take care of it...................i dont want to sound rude but if someone is not really interested or dosent have money or a trade please dont waste my time pm me to send more pics and then not even write me back

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  2. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

Trade for an SKS?

Kidding.........got an address for us to Google? Looks like a sweet place.

3. wwkii

i would perfer not to give an address but it is between lapine and gilchrist oregon

4. wwkii

btt

5. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

What does the basement look like,is it finished, pictures?

6. wwkii

yes the basement is finished if you want to see it pm me. i have some more pics but i cant get them to load so send me your email and ill send them to you

7. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

Possible trade offer sent on PM

8. wwkii

bump up

9. Yankeefan

Yankeefan Southern Oregon Member

Nice place. How many rooms and bathrooms?

10. wwkii

it has 1 bath , kitchen / mainfloor is 1 room , then loft upstairs that is the bedroom , then it has full basement that is finished that could be devided into a couple of rooms but as for now it is 1 big room access to basement is from outside but could build stairs to go down from under stairs above. this is a really cool place i lived in it for 9 years . but we started a family so i built a new house on the land next to it since this really wasnt big enough for us and a baby. i priced this to sell but am negotiable

11. wwkii

bump up

12. SloBone21

SloBone21 OREGON Member

pm sent

13. wwkii

more pics at top of post and here . wtf is going on i cant post any more pics how do you delete old attachments so i can post more

14. wwkii

if your not interested or dont have money or the trades im interested in dont ask me to waste my time sending you more pictures and then not even give me a reply .