JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just curious if anyone in central wa has an annealer I could try? I've been on the fence about buying one, but the more I play with magnum rounds I'm leaning that way. Was looking at the benchsource, but want to try one. I'm in Selah. Thanks.
Mike

You probably have the tools to try this yourself. You need a heat source, a propane torch works great, something to hold the case, I use a socket turning in a battery drill. and something to time the heat, I use a metronome but any clock with a second hand will work. And the only specialized equipment is templaque paint. the paint flows out at its specific temperature. so, you paint the inside of a couple case necks, and time how long you need to turn them in the heat to melt the paint. now you know how long you need to keep each case turning in the flame to achieve that temp.
I only do a hundred or so at a time so I have never bought an annealing machine. Good Luck DR

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top