JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello!

I am 20 minutes into being a new member here. I'm still navigating and trying to figure out this particular forum and every other thing that's offered here so it's going to take me a little bit. But a couple things about me..

Born and raised in Plymouth New hampshire. I moved all over the Northeast and part of the East Coast for a while. But always came back and still live in that same little town in the middle of New Hampshire.
I grew up around Firearms my daughters have grown up around them. It's always been a normal everyday part of life for us. Carrying concealed for personal protection is.. myself and my three oldest daughters.. when we get up for the day when we get dressed our sidearm is like a piece of clothing. It always goes on. And it stays on until we go to bed at night.
I'm a firm believer in that we should all be able to protect ourselves and never ever ever count on somebody else to do it especially the government. You will always be your own first responder no matter what.
Enjoy I'm marksmanship practice with my sidearm usually a couple times a month at least.. that's with my EDC pistol that is. General target practice I love competitive shooting. Particularly long range large bore competitive shooting. Currently I'm pushing my .270 Winchester to the absolute limit.
I am also a small business owner. My company's name is Northeast survival 911. I hold a few Federal firearm licenses. Still working through a lot of red tape though. Hope to be up and running 100% by the new year.
I'm also a student at the Sig Sauer academy here in new hampshire. If all goes well.. by the middle of next year I should have all of my certificates that will allow me to train people with multiple weapons or weapon platforms rather. Comprehensively A to z for profit. I think I can really corner the market here with that one because there's no good reputable or well backed trainers in central New hampshire. Just a bunch of us hillbillies. So hopefully that can also become a part of my business.

I involve myself aggressively and very fiercely with protecting our god-given rights to protect ourselves and families and upholding the high law of our land. AKA the Constitution of the United States of America, the declaration of Independence and the Bill of rights.

A year ago during the voting I noticed at the bottom of the ballot it asked if we believed that the Constitution of the United States should be amended. I was nothing short of disgusted and enraged when I saw that. Quiet anger.

Oh yeah and I have ADHD if you can't tell. Anyway if there's anything you want to know about me just ask.

I'll try to include a couple photographs of my top three favorite personally owned firearms here.

Sig Sauer M400 MOE Enhanced 5.56
PSA PA15 AR Pistol Build 5.56
Beretta 92fs 9mm

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Stay safe, keep carrying and God bless. :s0137::s0137:

20231129_093048.jpg 20230917_041930.jpg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top