JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i have a place on a little over an acre it has log accents and is really cool ill trade or sell 85000.00 or trade for land in idaho oregon alaska or just tell me what you have i may be interested also interested in a business like a bar restaurant or store. this is out of town about 9 miles there is hunting fishing riding 4 wheelers horses or what ever right here out your door . I also am in the prosess of a stairway down into the basement from above . I will be building the log handrail this next week here are the new pics of the stairway and handrail and some winter pics . its a great place to hunt out of or go snowmobile . the handrail still needs stained and lacquered. mudding and texture will be done tommorrow. i really dont want to rent this out so i need to sell . i dont want anyone in this house that isnt going to take care of it...................i dont want to sound rude but if someone is not really interested or dosent have money or a trade please dont waste my time pm me to send more pics and then not even write me back

Last Edited:
it has 1 bath , kitchen / mainfloor is 1 room , then loft upstairs that is the bedroom , then it has full basement that is finished that could be devided into a couple of rooms but as for now it is 1 big room access to basement is from outside but could build stairs to go down from under stairs above. this is a really cool place i lived in it for 9 years . but we started a family so i built a new house on the land next to it since this really wasnt big enough for us and a baby. i priced this to sell but am negotiable

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top