JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is my Safe. The item is in great condition with nothing at all wrong with it, I moved out of state a few years ago leaving behind a storage unit with the intention to come back and get the remaining items in my storage a few months later ( the safe being one of the items). Fast forward 2.5 years and I am finally going back to retrieve the last of my items in the PNW. I no longer have a need for this safe in my new location and have decided to post this ahead of my trip to try and schedule interested buyers while I am there instead of bringing this back with me.

I will have a truck/trailer with a dual dolly system capable of moving this item over FLAT PAVED ground with no incline and can offer to help get this item to a buyers garage within the Portland/Vancouver metro (you gotta be able to help)

Safe is located in storage near Orchards WA in Vancouver. My current plan is to be there sometime between the 20th-27th of Feb to show/sell the item.
Details of the item are:

"With its generous storage capacity, the Liberty Safe Outfitter 50 boasts enough room to house up to 64 guns. The 3-in-1 Flex interior and installed door panel provide ample storage. Quality electronic lock makes entry quick. 1"-dia. 4-sided pin-bolt coverage prevents prying. Granite texture and chrome hardware give the vault a classy look that will garner praise from friends. Durable 11-ga. steel two-piece body construction is built to last a lifetime. Installed electronic outlet kit. 60-minute fire rating at 1,200˚F.
72.5"H x 42"W x 30.5"D.
Wt: 1,035 lbs.
Item number#: 232366"

I paid close to $1,700(have emailed receipt) back in 2017 for this unit, comparable new units are in the $2,200 range now with delivery.

Asking $650 for this item ( Great deal to be sure I don't end up brining it back 1,800 miles east with me )

*Serious buyers only please

**Update: I have several potential buyers in line so essentially SPF/me getting there as described above. Thanks!

1.PNG 2.PNG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top